New in Version 11
Stat/Transfer Version 11 has added full support for the following formats:
- Data Documentation Initiative Schemas
- Open Document Spreadsheets
- MPlus (Write Only)
- Minitab 14 (Read Only)
- SPSS through Version 19
- Stata 12
Stat/Transfer Version 11 has a number of new or improved features.
- 64 Bit Windows Support. Stat/Transfer is now available as a native 64 Bit Windows application. (Both the 32 and 64 bit versions can be used under the same license.)
- Mac OS-X Lion Support. New support for OS-X 10.7
- New Options for ASCII and Text Files. You can now optionally read variable labels from the row following the field names in worksheets.
- Read Variable Labels from Excel Files. You can now optionally read variable labels from the row following the field names in Excel and other worksheet files.
- Time Series Options. An extensive set of options are available for controlling how time-series are read from file formats such as RATS and how time series data are written to programs which expect rectangular data, such as SAS and Stata.
- ODBC/Access Date and Time Sensing. You can now control the number of rows that are read to sense whether Date/Time values in your database files should be read as dates, times or date/time values.
- Improved Character Substitution. When exact character matches are not possible in your output character set, improved substitution algorithms usually find acceptable alternatives for single-byte characters.